USA: Moms Have a New Weapon in the Battle of the Beverages
As kids head back to school, moms may find it easier to get their kids to can the soda and drink more milk with fun, plastic single-serves of milk in a variety of flavors. Single-serve packaging is now available in grocery stores in more than 80 percent of the country, and they're showing up everywhere from school lunch lines to the latest milk mustache ad with "Malcolm in the Middle" star Frankie Muniz.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup