CANADA: Molson's Brazilian operations drive growth
The Canadian brewer Molson has seen its Brazilian operations drive earnings for the third quarter up 49%. The results were despite a toughening market at home. Molson acquired Brazil's Kaiser brewery in March 2002. And the business helped Molson earn C$67.0m (US$44.1m), or 52 Canadian cents a share, for the quarter, up from C$45.0m in the period a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts