CANADA: Molson turns his back on SABMiller sale
The prospects that a bid for the Canadian brewer Molson by the UK-based brewer SABMiller would be successful were dealt a blow yesterday when Molson chairman Eric Molson said he would not sell.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report