BRAZIL: Molson plans cost-cutting programme at Kaiser
Canadian brewing group, Molson Inc., is to extend its Project 100 cost-reduction initiative to its Brazilian brewing subsidiary, Kaiser. The company plans to cut costs by BR100m (US$41m) a year over the next three years. The Project 100 initiative in Canada undertaken in 1999 saved the brewer C$100m in annual costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss