CANADA: Molson Inc. - Annual General Meeting
Media representatives are invited to attend Molson's annual general meeting on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 at 11:00 a.m. which will be held in the Grand Salon Room of the Queen Elizabeth Hotel (Convention Floor), 900, René-Lévesque Blvd. West, Montreal.A news conference will follow at approximately 12:00 p.m.NOTE : Recording machines, photographic and television camera equipment will not be permitted in the room during the shareholders' meeting.DATEBOOK--------WHAT : Molson's Annual General Meeting and news conferenceWHO : Mr. Eric H. Molson, Chairman of the Board, Mr. E. James Arnett, President and Chief Executive Officer,Mr. Daniel J. O'Neill, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, North American BrewingWHEN : Tuesday, June 27, at 11:00 a.m.WHERE : Queen Elizabeth Hotel, Grand Salon Room (Convention floor), 900, René-Lévesque Blvd. West MontrealFor further informationJohn Paul Macdonald, Vice President Corporate Affairs, (514) 590-6345To request a free copy of this organization's annual report, please go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"