CANADA: Molson Inc. - Annual General Meeting
Media representatives are invited to attend Molson's annual general meeting on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 at 11:00 a.m. which will be held in the Grand Salon Room of the Queen Elizabeth Hotel (Convention Floor), 900, René-Lévesque Blvd. West, Montreal.A news conference will follow at approximately 12:00 p.m.NOTE : Recording machines, photographic and television camera equipment will not be permitted in the room during the shareholders' meeting.DATEBOOK--------WHAT : Molson's Annual General Meeting and news conferenceWHO : Mr. Eric H. Molson, Chairman of the Board, Mr. E. James Arnett, President and Chief Executive Officer,Mr. Daniel J. O'Neill, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, North American BrewingWHEN : Tuesday, June 27, at 11:00 a.m.WHERE : Queen Elizabeth Hotel, Grand Salon Room (Convention floor), 900, René-Lévesque Blvd. West MontrealFor further informationJohn Paul Macdonald, Vice President Corporate Affairs, (514) 590-6345To request a free copy of this organization's annual report, please go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends