BRAZIL: Molson gets green light for Kaiser deal
Canadian brewer, Molson Inc., has been granted regulatory approval for its $765m takeover of the Brazilian brewer, Cervejarias Kaiser, six months after it first launched its bid for the company. The investigation by Brazil's regulatory authorities concluded that the deal would not give the company a dominant position in southern Brazil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits