CANADA: Molson Dry in Internet radio launch
Molson Coors has launched an online promotional push in Canada for flagship brand Molson Dry.
The North American brewer has joined forces with Montreal-based radio station CKOI to launch four specialised stations on the Internet.
The so-called "virtual environment" will bear Molson Dry livery as the brewer looks to tap into the growing number of consumers using the Internet.
"With consumers turning in increasing numbers to the Web for information and entertainment, Molson Dry is pleased to provide an interactive Web platform featuring bidirectional communication and music as one of the main components," David Poirier, Molson Dry brand manager, said yesterday (16 October).
Having recovered from a tax scandal in 2005 and now back in growth, the privately owned Brazilian brewer Primo Schincariol has become a takeover target for international players keen to expand their p...
Coors Brewing Co. has lined up plans for its multicultural marketing in the US....
Coors Brewers has consolidated its on-trade business in the UK with a new appointment....
US beer giant Coors Brewing Co. has unveiled domestic advertising campaigns for five of its key brands....
Coors Brewers is to relaunch Carling Premier in a bid to tap into what it sees as growing demand for "easy drinking" beers in the UK....
Molson Coors is looking to make savings of around US$250m over the next three years....
Coors Brewing Co. has revamped its Zima malt beverage portfolio in the US....
Molson Coors has confirmed details of its quarterly dividend....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer