BRAZIL: Molson denies move on Kaiser
Canadian brewer, Molson Inc., has denied rumours that it has agreed to buy the Brazilian brewing force, Kaiser. The company's chief financial officer, Robert Coalier, said: "I can only say that we have not acquired that company." However, Coallier said Molson would not comment further on speculation when asked if it had been in talks with Kaiser.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director