CANADA: Molson delivers on commitments Reports 49% increase in first quarter earnings
Molson Inc. (TSE: MOL.A) announced today earnings for the first quarter ending June 30, 2000.Molson First Quarter Highlights-------------------------------- Earnings from continuing operations up 49% to $32.5 million- Earnings per share from continuing operations increases 49% to $0.55 from $0.37 per share- Revenue for the quarter increases 4% to $697.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch