UK: Molson Coors upgrades Sharp's Brewery branding
Sharp's has rebranded its logo
Molson Coors has unveiled a branding overhaul for Sharp’s Brewery, but will introduce only “minimal changes” to its flagship Doom Bar, to protect the brand's growing sales.
New brand designs, beginning with the Sharp's logo, will be rolled out over the next six months, the Cornish brewery said on Wednesday (27 November). “Good design is increasingly important to beer drinkers,” the company's brand manager, James Nicholls, said.
Doom Bar, which this year replaced Greene King IPA as the UK's best-selling cask ale, will have its pump clip upgraded but will “retain the key elements of its image” to ensure “that it is still instantly recognisable”, Sharp's said.
Sharp’s was acquired by Molson Coors in 2011.
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing sees Ben Cooper continue his review of the environmental efforts of the larger brewers. Here, he looks at Heineken, Molson Coors and SABMiller....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been comp...
The 2012 acquisition of StarBev raised Molson Coors from ninth to seventh in the global beer market and significantly expanded its international coverage. This profile analyses the opportunities deriv...
Global Alcoholic Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The p...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future