CANADA: Molson Coors updates website
Molson Coors Brewing Co. has updated its website to include information including its company history and structure as well as its corporate responsibilities.
The company said yesterday (9 January), that the site, www.molsoncoors.com, which features information about its subsidiaries in Canada, the UK and the US, details its commitment to "alcohol responsibility, energy conservation, recycling and water stewardship, and employee wellness and safety".
Molson Coors CEO Leo Kiely said: "The new site explains how we brew and build great brands the right way - performing with integrity; making quality products marketed responsibly; being stewards of the environment in our brewing and packaging; and investing in our people and the communities where we live and work."
The company added that its plans for this year also include a "greater focus to employee volunteerism and charitable giving".
The pub environment in the UK is changing as a result of measures such as the smoking ban and changing consumer preferences. And with concern over excessive alcohol consumption continuing to rise, Ann...
The 61st World Health Assembly published its resolution on "Strategies to reduce the harmful use of alcohol" last month. Ben Cooper examines the resolution and the response from public health agencies...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week included news on V&S and A-B and cost pressures at Cott, whilst whisky dominated the spirits headlines....
The Pocket Shot Company has entered into an alliance with spirits distributor Pocket Distribution in Europe....
Policymakers seeking to reduce binge-drinking should find ways of sending messages via complex social networks of friends who regularly abuse alcohol, a British study has concluded....
SABMiller and Molson Coors have announced that their joint venture in the US and Puerto Rico is now open for business....
Anheuser-Busch has agreed to cease production of caffeinated alcohol beverages, following pressure from several US states....
Molson Coors is introducing a new "cold" bottle, which turns the Coors Light mountains from white to blue when the beer is chilled to four degrees celsius or less,to its line-up in Canada....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends