UK: Molson Coors unveils Carling Christmas ad - video
Molson Coors has launched a new online Christmas ad for its lager brand Carling.
The ad, entitled "Pint Harp", is the latest in a series featuring two friends, Jon and Dylan. The spot sees the two performing a “unique” take on Silent Night, with the verdict being: “It’s good...but it’s not quite Carling.”
Jeremy Gibson, Carling’s brand director, said: “We believe with its understated approach this new ad captures the British Christmas spirit perfectly and continues to provide excitement in the lager category through our creative approach to the advertising for Carling.”
The ad is the third in a series of online “exclusive” films for Carling, Molson Coors said, following ‘Decorators’ which celebrated the birth of the British royal baby, Prince George, and ‘Voodoo’ to mark Halloween.
In September, the brewer launched a 'Hint of Winter Berries' variant to its Carling Zest brand.
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing sees Ben Cooper continue his review of the environmental efforts of the larger brewers. Here, he looks at Heineken, Molson Coors and SABMiller....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Mergers and acquisitions have to varying degrees been important in shaping the different alcoholic drinks categories....
Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been comp...
The Republic of Ireland has long been tagged, for good or bad, as being a hard-drinking nation. The charity Alcohol Action Ireland claims that Irish adults "binge-drink" more than any of their Europea...
The 2012 acquisition of StarBev raised Molson Coors from ninth to seventh in the global beer market and significantly expanded its international coverage. This profile analyses the opportunities deriv...
Global Alcoholic Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The p...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research