UK: Molson Coors unveils Carling ad campaign
Molson Coors is kicking-off a new GBP9.6m (US$14.6m) multi-media UK campaign for its Carling lager brand with the launch of a TV ad this weekend.
The ad, which can be viewed above, features two men playing pool, with one attempting a trick shot. The shot eventually fails, prompting the line: "It’s good...but it’s not quite Carling."
The spot, the first in a series of three, also references the ‘I Bet He Drinks Carling Black Label’ ads of the 1980s and 1990s, with cameos from the actors Stephen Frost and Mark Arden.
The campaign will also include outdoor, press and digital advertising throughout this year, Coors said.
However, this campaign re-focusses on its core brand.
Coors is currently locked in a dispute with workers at its Burton brewery, who have voted to go on strike over changes to their pay and conditions.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The 2012 acquisition of StarBev raised Molson Coors from ninth to seventh in the global beer market and significantly expanded its international coverage. This profile analyses the opportunities deriv...
Beer in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research