UK: Molson Coors to roll out "Beer Print" packaging
Click through to view Molson Coors' "Beer Print" table
Molson Coors is to launch packaging that displays information on the environmental and social impact of its Cobra beer brand in the UK.
The “Beer Print” table, which can be viewed by clicking through on the right, shows which parts of the packaging can be recycled alongside Molson Coors' pledge to reduce its resource use. The table also displays the UK chief medical officer's recommendations on "safe" drinking levels.
The packaging will roll out when current stocks end, a Molson Coors spokesperson told just-drinks, while “Beer Print” packaging will be launched for Molson Coors' Carling brand over the next few months.
Molson Coors aims to improve energy efficiency by 25%, increase water efficiency by 20% and reduce carbon use by 15% over the next eight years, the company said.
In May, European brewers admitted they had "more to do" on cutting their environmental impact.
Companies: Molson Coors
The fourth and final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at the efforts of the brewing world in the environmental sustainability arena, considers the work of Heineken, Molson Coors a...
This month, Larry Nelson is starting the celebration of the Reinheitsgebot a little early. Looking back, however, has prompted Larry to look forward and ask; what future for the ancient beer law?...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report