UK: Molson Coors to roll out "Beer Print" packaging
Click through to view Molson Coors' "Beer Print" table
Molson Coors is to launch packaging that displays information on the environmental and social impact of its Cobra beer brand in the UK.
The “Beer Print” table, which can be viewed by clicking through on the right, shows which parts of the packaging can be recycled alongside Molson Coors' pledge to reduce its resource use. The table also displays the UK chief medical officer's recommendations on "safe" drinking levels.
The packaging will roll out when current stocks end, a Molson Coors spokesperson told just-drinks, while “Beer Print” packaging will be launched for Molson Coors' Carling brand over the next few months.
Molson Coors aims to improve energy efficiency by 25%, increase water efficiency by 20% and reduce carbon use by 15% over the next eight years, the company said.
In May, European brewers admitted they had "more to do" on cutting their environmental impact.
Companies: Molson Coors
The fourth and final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at the efforts of the brewing world in the environmental sustainability arena, considers the work of Heineken, Molson Coors a...
This "value set" report combines Beer in the U.S., Imported Beer and Specialty Beer and Microbrewery Markets to create the most exhaustive study of the U.S. beer market available. An $18,000+ value th...
This month, Larry Nelson is starting the celebration of the Reinheitsgebot a little early. Looking back, however, has prompted Larry to look forward and ask; what future for the ancient beer law?...
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia