UK: Molson Coors to roll out "Beer Print" packaging
Click through to view Molson Coors' "Beer Print" table
Molson Coors is to launch packaging that displays information on the environmental and social impact of its Cobra beer brand in the UK.
The “Beer Print” table, which can be viewed by clicking through on the right, shows which parts of the packaging can be recycled alongside Molson Coors' pledge to reduce its resource use. The table also displays the UK chief medical officer's recommendations on "safe" drinking levels.
The packaging will roll out when current stocks end, a Molson Coors spokesperson told just-drinks, while “Beer Print” packaging will be launched for Molson Coors' Carling brand over the next few months.
Molson Coors aims to improve energy efficiency by 25%, increase water efficiency by 20% and reduce carbon use by 15% over the next eight years, the company said.
In May, European brewers admitted they had "more to do" on cutting their environmental impact.
Companies: Molson Coors
The fourth and final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at the efforts of the brewing world in the environmental sustainability arena, considers the work of Heineken, Molson Coors a...
This month, Larry Nelson is starting the celebration of the Reinheitsgebot a little early. Looking back, however, has prompted Larry to look forward and ask; what future for the ancient beer law?...
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research