Molson Coors' Staropramen Pravha - Product Launch
Staropramen Pravha is described as like a Pilsner but lighter
Molson Coors's Staropramen Pravha
Category - Beer, Pilsner, 4% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, on-trade
Molson Coors has launched a 4% Staropramen beer exclusively into the UK on-trade.
Pravha - named after the Czech word for Prague - will only be available on draught and targets "increasing consumer demand for beers with personality as well as great flavour", Molson Coors said today. It is described as having the taste of a Czech Pilner but lighter.
"In introducing this beer to the on-trade, we hope to excite customers and consumers and drive increased rate of sale in the premium world beer category," said Ali Pickering, portfolio brand director at Molson Coors. "We think this is the perfect beer for after work with colleagues or a night out with friends."
Molson Coors's portfolio of world beers also includes Cobra, Grolsch, Singha and Coors Light.
Molson Coors Brewing Company (MCBC) is an alcohol beverage company with a diverse portfolio of owned and partner brands. The company brews, markets and sells a broad range of beers throughout the worl...
Canadean's "MillerCoors LLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Beer is the highest consumed alcoholic beverage and the third-most consumed beverage after water and tea in the world....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne