UK: Molson Coors spends GBP1.3m on movie-themed campaign
Grolsch is in the middle of a global rebrand
The brewer, which distributes the SABMiller-owned Grolsch brand in the UK and Ireland, will sponsor three Sky film channels for four months, Molson Coors said today (3 July). A range of movie-themed TV spots are also being launched in line with a global strategy to tie the brand to the big screen, Coors said. The first, which airs tonight, can be seen below.
A feature film, commisioned by Coors, for Grolsch will première at the International Film Festival in Edinburgh this month, while the beer's UK website has also been relaunched.
As macroeconomic volatility, the mature versus emerging market narrative, the craft revolution coming of age and shifting demographics all radically reshape the alcoholic drinks battleground, innovati...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends