UK: Molson Coors spends GBP1.3m on movie-themed campaign
Grolsch is in the middle of a global rebrand
The brewer, which distributes the SABMiller-owned Grolsch brand in the UK and Ireland, will sponsor three Sky film channels for four months, Molson Coors said today (3 July). A range of movie-themed TV spots are also being launched in line with a global strategy to tie the brand to the big screen, Coors said. The first, which airs tonight, can be seen below.
A feature film, commisioned by Coors, for Grolsch will première at the International Film Festival in Edinburgh this month, while the beer's UK website has also been relaunched.
As macroeconomic volatility, the mature versus emerging market narrative, the craft revolution coming of age and shifting demographics all radically reshape the alcoholic drinks battleground, innovati...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets