Product Launch - UK: Molson Coors' Sharp’s Brewery Connoisseurs Choice
Click through to view Molson Coors' Sharp’s Brewery Connoisseurs Choice
Molson Coors' Sharp’s Brewery Connoisseurs Choice
Category - Beer, Single Brew Reserve 2011 4.5% abv, Quadrupel Ale 2011 and Honey Spice Tripel 2011 10% abv
Available - From today (21 May)
Location - UK, nation-wide, off-trade and restaurants and on Sharp's webpage
Price - Quadrupel Ale 2011 and Honey Spice Tripel 2011 GBP55 (US$87) per 12x33cl bottle case, Single Brew Reserve 2011 GBP35 per 12x50cl bottle case
Distribution - Sharp’s Brewery
Sharp’s Brewery has launched a range of beers designed to go with a range of meals.
The three beers from the Cornwall brewer, all made by Sharp’s head brewer Stuart Howe, are Single Brew Reserve 2011, Quadrupel Ale 2011 and Honey Spice Tripel 2011.
The brewery plans to run a Facebook competition from next month to September allowing users to submit their beer and food matching recipes to be judged by a panel of chefs.
Molson Coors bought Sharp's Brewery in August last year.
As macroeconomic volatility, the mature versus emerging market narrative, the craft revolution coming of age and shifting demographics all radically reshape the alcoholic drinks battleground, innovati...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends