US: Molson Coors reveals US boss salary
The CEO of the US subsidiary of newly merged Molson Coors Brewing Co is to be paid an initial base salary of US$625,000 a year, the company revealed yesterday in a regulatory filing.
Frits van Paasschen was named president and chief executive of Coors Brewing earlier this week, after joining the group from Nike.
van Paasschen also received a signing bonus in the form of a US$100,000 contribution under a deferred pay plan and options to acquire 75,000 Class B shares of Molson Coors. The options vest over three years. He is also eligible for bonuses. These include a yearly target bonus of 75% of annual pay, plus up to US$937,500 total over three years in bonuses based on volume growth.
Molson Coors is more likely than not to keep hold of its Brazilian operations because of the huge potential of the market there, an analyst has said. This is despite a run of poor results from the com...
Molson is to start production of Coors' Blue Moon beer for the US market from its Montreal brewery....
First quarter losses announced last week by Molson Coors are wider than originally reported, according to a recent filing....
Molson Coors Brewing Company disappointed investors yesterday by reporting a net loss for the first quarter of 2005. The company said that it had achieved higher consolidated net sales and sales volum...
Molson Coors Brewing Company said yesterday that Daniel J. O'Neill, Vice-chairman, synergies and integration and formerly president and CEO of Molson Inc, has chosen to leave the company May 31 of thi...
Heineken has its eyes on possible acquisitions in Latin America, according to the company's CEO....
Molson Canada has announced it has acquired Ontario microbrewery Creemore Springs Brewery Ltd. Established in 1987, the brewery in Creemore, Ontario, 120 kilometres northwest of Toronto, employs 50 pe...
Peter M. R. Kendall, chief executive officer of Coors Brewers Limited, the European business unit of Molson Coors Brewing Company, will retire from his post on 1 May....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends