CANADA/US: Molson Coors readies quarterly dividend
Molson Coors will make the dividend payment next month
Molson Coors has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The North American brewer, which posted a marked drop in net profits last week, said late yesterday (15 November) that its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.32 per share. Payment will be made to Class A and B common stock-holders on 17 December to shareholders of record on 30 November.
Also, Molson Coors' Canadian division will pay CAD0.32 – the Canadian equivalent of the US dividend amount – to its Class A and B shareholders on 17 December.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report