CANADA/US: Molson Coors readies quarterly dividend
Molson Coors will make the dividend payment next month
Molson Coors has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The North American brewer, which posted a marked drop in net profits last week, said late yesterday (15 November) that its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.32 per share. Payment will be made to Class A and B common stock-holders on 17 December to shareholders of record on 30 November.
Also, Molson Coors' Canadian division will pay CAD0.32 – the Canadian equivalent of the US dividend amount – to its Class A and B shareholders on 17 December.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research