CANADA/US: Molson Coors readies quarterly dividend
Molson Coors will make the dividend payment next month
Molson Coors has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The North American brewer, which posted a marked drop in net profits last week, said late yesterday (15 November) that its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.32 per share. Payment will be made to Class A and B common stock-holders on 17 December to shareholders of record on 30 November.
Also, Molson Coors' Canadian division will pay CAD0.32 – the Canadian equivalent of the US dividend amount – to its Class A and B shareholders on 17 December.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
This "value set" report combines Beer in the U.S., Imported Beer and Specialty Beer and Microbrewery Markets to create the most exhaustive study of the U.S. beer market available. An $18,000+ value th...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory