CANADA/US: Molson Coors readies next dividend
Molson Coors will make the dividend payment at the end of August
Molson Coors has confirmed details of its latest quarterly dividend.
The North American brewer said yesterday (14 July) that it will pay US$0.32 per class A and class B common share on 15 September. Shareholders of record on 31 August will qualify for the pay-out.
Meanwhile, Molson Coors' unit in Canada will pay its shareholders the Canadian dollar equivalent of the dividend, CAD0.31. Again, payment will be made to class A and class B exchangeable shareholders, who are holding the shares on 31 August, on 15 September.
The US economy is going in the wrong direction just as MillerCoors is scraping the bottom of its synergies barrel....
The CEO of Molson Coors UK, Mark Hunter, has become the chairman of the British Beer & Pub Association....
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts