US/CANADA: Molson Coors readies dividend payment
Molson Coors will release its Q2 results on 6 August
Molson Coors has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The brewer said today (26 July) it will pay US$0.32 per share in cash as a regular dividend payment. The dividend will be issued on 16 September to shareholders of record on 30 August.
Meanwhile, Molson Coors Canada said it will pay the Canadian dollar equivalent within the same time frame.
Molson Coors will release its Q2 results on 6 August.
In Q1 results released in May, the company saw net sales rise but profits tumble as costs from its StarBev takeover kicked in.
Here, courtesy of analysts at Nomura, is a list of the purchases made in the global brewing industry between 1999 and last year, along with the EBITDA multiples paid....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends