US/CANADA: Molson Coors readies dividend payment
Molson Coors will release its Q2 results on 6 August
Molson Coors has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The brewer said today (26 July) it will pay US$0.32 per share in cash as a regular dividend payment. The dividend will be issued on 16 September to shareholders of record on 30 August.
Meanwhile, Molson Coors Canada said it will pay the Canadian dollar equivalent within the same time frame.
Molson Coors will release its Q2 results on 6 August.
In Q1 results released in May, the company saw net sales rise but profits tumble as costs from its StarBev takeover kicked in.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The 2012 acquisition of StarBev raised Molson Coors from ninth to seventh in the global beer market and significantly expanded its international coverage. This profile analyses the opportunities deriv...
Here, courtesy of analysts at Nomura, is a list of the purchases made in the global brewing industry between 1999 and last year, along with the EBITDA multiples paid....
Global Alcoholic Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The p...
Alcoholic Drinks in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). Th...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- China to axe duty on Australian wine
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls out of LWF 2015
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research