US: Molson Coors Q1 dividend announced
Molson Coors has announced details of its quarterly dividend.
The North American brewer said yesterday (18 May) that it will pay US$0.32 a share on 15 June to shareholders of record on 31 May.
The dividend is payable to holders of Molson Coors' Class 'A' and Class 'B' common stock, as well as to holders of Class 'A' and Class 'B' exchangeable shares of Molson Coors Canada Inc., the company said.
Earlier this month, the brewer posted a first-quarter after-tax loss of US$400,000 compared to a profit of US$14.7m in the corresponding quarter a year earlier. The company was particularly hard hit by price competition in the UK.
US-Canadian brewing force Molson Coors Brewing Company has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.32 per share....
Rising sales in the US have helped drive growth during the third quarter at Molson Coors, the world's fifth-largest brewer....
Coors Brewing Co. has renewed its sponsorship deal with NFL team the Denver Broncos....
Molson Coors has opened a new head office for the western Canada area....
Japanese brewer Sapporo has secured a 95.8% stake in Canada's Sleeman Breweries after making an offer for the company's shares....
Molson Coors has launched an online promotional push in Canada for flagship brand Molson Dry....
Sapporo has been given the green light by Canada's authorities to acquire Sleeman Breweries....
A former Coors manager has led a consortium to buy Molson Coors' brewery in Memphis....
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US