US: Molson Coors Q1 dividend announced
Molson Coors has announced details of its quarterly dividend.
The North American brewer said yesterday (18 May) that it will pay US$0.32 a share on 15 June to shareholders of record on 31 May.
The dividend is payable to holders of Molson Coors' Class 'A' and Class 'B' common stock, as well as to holders of Class 'A' and Class 'B' exchangeable shares of Molson Coors Canada Inc., the company said.
Earlier this month, the brewer posted a first-quarter after-tax loss of US$400,000 compared to a profit of US$14.7m in the corresponding quarter a year earlier. The company was particularly hard hit by price competition in the UK.
US-Canadian brewing force Molson Coors Brewing Company has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.32 per share....
Rising sales in the US have helped drive growth during the third quarter at Molson Coors, the world's fifth-largest brewer....
Coors Brewing Co. has renewed its sponsorship deal with NFL team the Denver Broncos....
Molson Coors has opened a new head office for the western Canada area....
Japanese brewer Sapporo has secured a 95.8% stake in Canada's Sleeman Breweries after making an offer for the company's shares....
Molson Coors has launched an online promotional push in Canada for flagship brand Molson Dry....
Sapporo has been given the green light by Canada's authorities to acquire Sleeman Breweries....
A former Coors manager has led a consortium to buy Molson Coors' brewery in Memphis....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer