CANADA/US: Molson Coors promotes internally for controller post
Molson Coors Brewing Company has finally appointed a replacement controller.
The North American brewer said yesterday (1 September) that Zahir Ibrahim will assume the role from 1 October. Ibrahim will replace Bill Waters, who became chief corporate strategy officer in January, but has continued to serve as controller until this appointment.
Ibrahim will move up from his current role as VP of commercial finance at Molson Coors' UK unit, where he has been responsible for providing accounting and financial support to the sales and marketing operations in the country. He has been with Molson Coors since 2007.
Molson Coors Brewing Co has declared a regular quarterly dividend of US$0.32 per share on common stock....
The UK arm of Molson Coors has lined up the first television advert for its Carling Chrome brand in the country....
Carlsberg is set to return to Trinidad & Tobago, through an import partnership with NWT Enterprises in the market....
MillerCoors has reported a dip in full-year sales and profits amid weak consumer demand for big beer brands, but a fourth-quarter gain offered some grounds for optimism....
Molson Coors has reported a drop in full-year profits, despite higher beer sales....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down