N AMERICA: Molson Coors outlines dividend details
Molson Coors has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The North American brewer, which jointly owns MillerCoors in the US with SABMiller, said yesterday (5 August) that it will pay a quarterly dividend of US$0.24 per share. Payment will be made on 15 September to shareholders of record on 31 August.
In addition, Molson Coors Canada declared a quarterly dividend of about C$0.26 - the Canadian equivalent of the dividend declared on Molson Coors' stock - which will be paid on the same date.
The company released its first-half results earlier this week.
Molson Coors' lager brand, Carling, has replaced Greene King's Belhaven as the official beer sponsor of Scottish Rugby....
SABMiller has received final court clearance to implement its black economic empowerment initiative in South Africa....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer