Product Launch - Canada: Molson Coors' Molson Canadian Cider
Click through to view the product
Molson Coors Molson Canadian Cider
Category - Cider, 5% abv
Available - From yesterday (10 June)
Location - In Ontario and Nova Scotia exclusively at the LCBO and NSLC. 6x341 ml bottles. 473 ml cans
Price - Not specified
Molson Coors has launched a cider variant to its Molson Canadian beer in Canada, the first non-beer alternative for the brand.
The 5% abv drink, made with Canadian apples, is described as a "traditional English style cider", with a "bold apple flavour... balanced medium sweetness and medium acidity". The brand was launched yesterday in Ontario and Nova Scotia.
"This launch demonstrates our focus on innovation to expand the Molson Canadian brand to better meet the evolving tastes of drinkers" said David Bigioni, Molson Coors Canada's marketing VP.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The 2012 acquisition of StarBev raised Molson Coors from ninth to seventh in the global beer market and significantly expanded its international coverage. This profile analyses the opportunities deriv...
Molson Coors has launched a new online Christmas ad for its lager brand Carling. ...
Global Alcoholic Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The p...
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks