Product Launch - Canada: Molson Coors' Molson Canadian Cider
Click through to view the product
Molson Coors Molson Canadian Cider
Category - Cider, 5% abv
Available - From yesterday (10 June)
Location - In Ontario and Nova Scotia exclusively at the LCBO and NSLC. 6x341 ml bottles. 473 ml cans
Price - Not specified
Molson Coors has launched a cider variant to its Molson Canadian beer in Canada, the first non-beer alternative for the brand.
The 5% abv drink, made with Canadian apples, is described as a "traditional English style cider", with a "bold apple flavour... balanced medium sweetness and medium acidity". The brand was launched yesterday in Ontario and Nova Scotia.
"This launch demonstrates our focus on innovation to expand the Molson Canadian brand to better meet the evolving tastes of drinkers" said David Bigioni, Molson Coors Canada's marketing VP.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been comp...
Molson Coors has launched a new online Christmas ad for its lager brand Carling. ...
The 2012 acquisition of StarBev raised Molson Coors from ninth to seventh in the global beer market and significantly expanded its international coverage. This profile analyses the opportunities deriv...
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down