Product Launch - Canada: Molson Coors' Molson Canadian Cider
Click through to view the product
Molson Coors Molson Canadian Cider
Category - Cider, 5% abv
Available - From yesterday (10 June)
Location - In Ontario and Nova Scotia exclusively at the LCBO and NSLC. 6x341 ml bottles. 473 ml cans
Price - Not specified
Molson Coors has launched a cider variant to its Molson Canadian beer in Canada, the first non-beer alternative for the brand.
The 5% abv drink, made with Canadian apples, is described as a "traditional English style cider", with a "bold apple flavour... balanced medium sweetness and medium acidity". The brand was launched yesterday in Ontario and Nova Scotia.
"This launch demonstrates our focus on innovation to expand the Molson Canadian brand to better meet the evolving tastes of drinkers" said David Bigioni, Molson Coors Canada's marketing VP.
Molson Coors has launched a new online Christmas ad for its lager brand Carling. ...
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts