Product Launch - Canada: Molson Coors' Molson Canadian Cider
Click through to view the product
Molson Coors Molson Canadian Cider
Category - Cider, 5% abv
Available - From yesterday (10 June)
Location - In Ontario and Nova Scotia exclusively at the LCBO and NSLC. 6x341 ml bottles. 473 ml cans
Price - Not specified
Molson Coors has launched a cider variant to its Molson Canadian beer in Canada, the first non-beer alternative for the brand.
The 5% abv drink, made with Canadian apples, is described as a "traditional English style cider", with a "bold apple flavour... balanced medium sweetness and medium acidity". The brand was launched yesterday in Ontario and Nova Scotia.
"This launch demonstrates our focus on innovation to expand the Molson Canadian brand to better meet the evolving tastes of drinkers" said David Bigioni, Molson Coors Canada's marketing VP.
Molson Coors has launched a new online Christmas ad for its lager brand Carling. ...
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends