US/CANADA: Molson Coors lines up dividend
Molson Coors has detailed its next dividend payment.
The quarterly payment, of US$0.28 per share, will be made on 15 September, the North American brewer said late yesterday (5 August). Shareholders of record on 31 August will qualify for the payment.
In addition, Molson Coors' Canadian subsidiary, has declared a quarterly dividend of around CAD0.28 - the Canadian equivalent of the dividend declared on Molson Coors stock. Payment and qualifying dates are the same as the Molson Coors conditions.
Earlier this week, the company reported rises in beer sales and net profits for the first half of 2010.
Part three of our annual review of the year brings us Chris Mercer's look at how 2010 has treated the world's brewers....
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits