Molson Coors launches Carling Zest campaign
Molson Coors has launched a summer campaign for Carling Zest
Molson Coors is to launch a GBP500,000 (US$780,000) media campaign for its Carling Zest lager brand in the UK. The campaign includes out of home, point-of-sale and in-store digital advertising.
It follows a brand redesign of the Carling Zest range last month.
Jim Shearer, Carling's brand director at Molson Coors UK, said that although the low-abv category was in decline, he hoped the company's investment would "drive incremental growth to the category".
The Carling Zest campaign will run in two bursts, from 29 June to 12 July and from 10-23 August.
Earlier this year, the company announced a GBP5.4m Carling British Cider campaign.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends