UK: Molson Coors launches Carling Chrome TV ad
The UK arm of Molson Coors has lined up the first television advert for its Carling Chrome brand in the country.
The brewer, which launched Carling Chrome in July, said yesterday (20 February) that the ad is part of a GBP7m (US$11.1m) marketing campaign for the brand. The ad, which can be viewed below, will break this evening on the ITV channel.
It was created by VCCP Blue, directed by Mehdi Norowzian and features ‘Get it On’ by T.Rex as its soundtrack.
The advert is part of a multi-media campaign, also airing across video-on-demand and in cinema, supported by outdoor posters and a press campaign.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research