UK: Molson Coors launches Carling Chrome TV ad
The UK arm of Molson Coors has lined up the first television advert for its Carling Chrome brand in the country.
The brewer, which launched Carling Chrome in July, said yesterday (20 February) that the ad is part of a GBP7m (US$11.1m) marketing campaign for the brand. The ad, which can be viewed below, will break this evening on the ITV channel.
It was created by VCCP Blue, directed by Mehdi Norowzian and features ‘Get it On’ by T.Rex as its soundtrack.
The advert is part of a multi-media campaign, also airing across video-on-demand and in cinema, supported by outdoor posters and a press campaign.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp