US/CANADA: Molson Coors issues dividend details
Molson Coors has confirmed details of its quarterly dividend.
The North American brewer said yesterday (20 February) that it will pay a dividend to shareholders of US$0.32 per share. The payment will be made on 15 March, the company said, to shareholders of record on 28 February.
The quarterly dividend is payable to holders of Class A and Class B common stock of Molson Coors, as well as to holders of Class A and Class B exchangeable shares of Molson Coors Canada.
Last week, Molson Coors reported its financial results for 2006. Sales rose 4.1% to US$5.8bn, while ncome from continuing operations totalled $373.6m.
Excluding one-time items, 2006 after-tax income from continuing operations was $369.1m, a 26.4% pro forma increase on 2005.
Molson Coors has posted a strong set of first half figures, despite tougher business conditions in the UK....
Molson Coors has approved a two-for-one split of the company's outstanding Class A and Class B common shares....
Molson Canada is set to close one of its breweries in the country....
Miller Brewing Company has announced that its Hispanic agency of record for its Miller Lite brand will be Lopez Negrete....
Coors Brewing Company, the US subsidiary of Molson Coors Brewing Company has announced that it has accepted and purchased US$625m aggregate principal amount of its 6.375% Senior Notes due 2012 that we...
US investment bank Goldman Sachs has warned that top brewers in the US will be facing tough conditions for the foreseeable future....
Foster's Group and Miller Brewing Company plan to enter into a ten-year license-brewing partnership for Foster's in the US....
Molson Coors has promoted one of its senior financial managers to vice president of global investor relations....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets