CANADA: Molson Coors introduces “cold” Coors Light bottle
Molson Coors is introducing a new "cold" bottle, which turns the Coors Light mountains from white to blue when the beer is chilled to four degrees celsius or less,to its line-up in Canada.
The bottle, which will be rolled out across Canada, features proprietary temperature-sensitive thermal chromatic ink technology, the brewer's Canadian unit said yesterday 26 June).
From this month, all 341ml Coors Light bottles sold in Canada will carry the new Cold Certified label. The introduction of the Coors Light Cold Certified Bottle follows on the heels of the launch of the Cold Certified Can last year.
Australia's drinks industry could be facing a few seismic shifts over the next few months....
The brewing sector has seen steady consolidation in recent years and 2008 was certainly no exception. Olly Wehring reviews a year which began with the protracted takeover of S&N by Heineken and Carlsb...
Some of the fizz certainly seems to have left Cobra Beer's fortunes, after the UK-based company announced last week that it had been put up for sale by its founder, Lord Bilimoria....
MillerCoors has bowed to pressure from a coalition of state attourneys general in the US and agreed to remove a range of ingredients, including caffeine, from its Sparks drink....
Molson Coors has teamed up with Spendrups Brewery in Sweden to introduce Coors Light to the country's beer market....
MillerCoors has appointed San Antonio-based Bromley Communications as its Hispanic media planning and buying agency in the US....
Molson Coors Brewing Company has appointed Pete Coors, the current vice chairman of the company's board of directors, as chairman....
Molson Coors has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.20 per share, payable on 15 December to shareholders of record on 28 November....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends