CARIBBEAN: Molson Coors expands Coors Light presence
Molson Coors Brewing Company has begun selling Coors Light in Trinidad and Tobago.
In partnership with NWT Enterprises, Coors Light is now available in supermarkets, convenience stores, bars and restaurants throughout the country, the brewer said yesterday (14 December).
Within the Caribbean, Trinidad & Tobago is the fourth largest beer market and has the highest per capita consumption, Canada-based Molson Coors said.
Coors Light is now available in ten countries across the Caribbean.
The introduction of Coors Light to the Trinidad & Tobago market is part of a larger Molson Coors global expansion strategy.
"Trinidad & Tobago has a strong beer drinking culture and the introduction of Coors Light is perfectly timed with the country's growing interest and enthusiasm surrounding American beer and the special drinking experience provided through our cold activation technology," said Paul Mendieta, Molson Coors managing director for Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Boston Beer Co outlines Samuel Adams innovation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends