US: Molson Coors details director switch
Molson Coors has confirmed a change on its board of directors.
The North American brewer said earlier today (27 February) that Doug Tough, the chairman and CEO of International Flavors and Fragrances Inc, will join its board with immediate effect. Tough, who becomes Molson Coors' ninth independent director, replaces Rosalind Brewer, who stepped down in November.
Molson Coors' board comprises 14 directors.
Earlier this month, the brewer posted a 4.4% slide in full-year net profits, despite an 8% lift in sales.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report