US/CAN: Molson Coors declares dividend
Molson Coors has announced details of its latest dividend payment.
The North American company said late last week that a quarterly dividend of US$0.16 per share will be paid on 17 March to shareholders of record on 29 February.
The brewer stated that the dividend would be paid to holders of class "A" and class "B" common stock of Molson Coors Brewing Company, as well as to holders of class "A" and class "B" exchangeable shares of Molson Coors Canada Inc.
Last week, Molson Coors posted a 37.7% increase in net profit for 2007 to US$497.2m, with revenues rising by 5.9% to $6.19bn, in spite of a slight drop in volumes from 42.1m to 42.0m barrels.
PLB has given the packaging for Brazilian beer brand Palma Louca a revamp in the UK....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week included news the world's number one wine group was to reduce its Australian footprint, Coca-Cola has acquired assets in Colombia and Diageo i...
Molson Coors has posted a marked drop in profits for the first half of this year, as one-off charges made their presence felt....
MillerCoors, the new US brewer formed by SABMiller and Molson Coors, has announced it is suspending a new range of Miller Lite beers following a disappointing trial....
Shares in SABMiller fell this morning (31 July) after the brewer said organic lager volumes dipped 1.6% in its first quarter....
Molson Coors Brewing Company has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
Coors Brewing Co. has confirmed the transfer of several of its properties in the US to MillerCoors....
Molson Coors has confirmed an addition to its board of directors....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down