US/CAN: Molson Coors declares dividend
US-Canadian brewing force Molson Coors Brewing Company has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.32 per share.
The payment will be made on 15 December to all stockholders of record on 30 November.
The dividend will be payed to holders of Class A and Class B common stock of Molson Coors Brewing Company, and holders of Class A and Class B exchangeable shares of Molson Coors Canada.
Having recovered from a tax scandal in 2005 and now back in growth, the privately owned Brazilian brewer Primo Schincariol has become a takeover target for international players keen to expand their p...
US brewer Molson Coors has posted an improved performance in the first quarter of 2007, on the back of cost reductions and increased volumes....
Coors Brewing Co. has lined up plans for its multicultural marketing in the US....
Coors Brewers has consolidated its on-trade business in the UK with a new appointment....
US beer giant Coors Brewing Co. has unveiled domestic advertising campaigns for five of its key brands....
Coors Brewers is to relaunch Carling Premier in a bid to tap into what it sees as growing demand for "easy drinking" beers in the UK....
Molson Coors is looking to make savings of around US$250m over the next three years....
Coors Brewing Co. has revamped its Zima malt beverage portfolio in the US....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends