US/CAN: Molson Coors declares dividend
US-Canadian brewing force Molson Coors Brewing Company has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.32 per share.
The payment will be made on 15 December to all stockholders of record on 30 November.
The dividend will be payed to holders of Class A and Class B common stock of Molson Coors Brewing Company, and holders of Class A and Class B exchangeable shares of Molson Coors Canada.
Having recovered from a tax scandal in 2005 and now back in growth, the privately owned Brazilian brewer Primo Schincariol has become a takeover target for international players keen to expand their p...
US brewer Molson Coors has posted an improved performance in the first quarter of 2007, on the back of cost reductions and increased volumes....
Coors Brewing Co. has lined up plans for its multicultural marketing in the US....
Coors Brewers has consolidated its on-trade business in the UK with a new appointment....
US beer giant Coors Brewing Co. has unveiled domestic advertising campaigns for five of its key brands....
Coors Brewers is to relaunch Carling Premier in a bid to tap into what it sees as growing demand for "easy drinking" beers in the UK....
Molson Coors is looking to make savings of around US$250m over the next three years....
Coors Brewing Co. has revamped its Zima malt beverage portfolio in the US....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads