Product Launch - UK: Molson Coors' Carling Zest
Click through to view Molson Coors' Carling Zest
Molson Coors' Carling Zest
Category - Beer, lager, 2.8% abv
Available - From this week until the end of September
Location - UK, in both on- and off-trade
Price - In off-trade, GBP3.99 (US$6.30) per four-pack of 33cl bottles, GBP11.99 per 12-pack
Distribution - Molson Coors
Molson Coors has followed yesterday's pre-release announcement with the official launch of Carling Zest in the UK. The citrus-flavoured beer is being positioned as a Summer alternative to the likes of rose wine and cider for both male and female drinkers.
A GBP1.9m advertising campaign will back the launch, starting on 1 May. It will include TV, press, outdoor and digital presence.
Carling Zest joins Carling C2 in Molson Coors' lower-alcohol beer portfolio in the UK.
The variant is now available in four packs in the off-trade, with 12 packs and single bottles rolling out to the off-and on-trade, respectively, from 18 March. From May, Carling Zest will be available on draught across the on-trade.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research