Product Launch - UK: Molson Coors' Carling Zest with a Hint of Winter Berries
Click through to view the image
Molson Coors' Carling Zest with a Hint of Winter Berries
Category - Beer, flavoured, 2.8% abv
Available - Launched yesterday (9 September)
Location - UK off-trade; Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, The Co-op, Booker Premier and Nisa Local
Price - GBP3.49 for 4x33cl pack and GBP9 for 12x33cl pack
Distribution - Molson Coors
Molson Coors has unveiled a new “limited-edition” flavour variant to its Carling Zest brand.
Carling Zest with a Hint of Berries, with a 2.8% abv, launched in the UK off-trade this week and will be available throughout autumn and winter, the brewer said. The product comes in a 4-bottle and 12-bottle pack.
Another variant, Carling Zest with a Hint of Ginger was launched in March this year.
Meanwhile, the original Carling Zest with a Hint of Citrus, launched in March last year, has become a permanent listing in the UK off-trade, the company said.
Last week, MillerCoors unveiled the biggest brand launch in its five-and-a-half year history: Miller Fortune, a beer designed to take on the spirits market. But, how will this strategy play out, and w...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Top Trends in Hot Drinks 2017