Product Launch – UK: Molson Coors' Carling Chrome
Click through to see Molson Coors' Carling Chrome
Molson Coors' Carling Chrome
Category - Beer, lager, bottled, 4.8% abv
Available - From August
Location - UK, in both the on- and off-trade
Price - Not specified, available in 33cl bottles
Distribution - Molson Coors
Chrome is aimed at drinkers who want more flavour or a product more suited to a BBQ or dinner, according to a Molson Coor spokesperson.
Specific details were not disclosed, ahead of a launch event in the UK this evening.
The US economy is going in the wrong direction just as MillerCoors is scraping the bottom of its synergies barrel....
The CEO of Molson Coors UK, Mark Hunter, has become the chairman of the British Beer & Pub Association....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review