UK: Molson Coors brings cold activated cans to UK
Coors Light cold activated cans arrive in UK
Molson Coors has lined up the launch of the cold activated can for its Coors Light beer brand in the UK.
The North American brewer's UK arm confirmed yesterday (4 March) that the can, which features temperature-sensitive Rocky Mountain logos on both sides of the can which turn blue when the beer is at the correct temperature to drink, is now available in the UK off-trade.
The launch will be backed by a re-edit of last year's Coors Light television ad, which goes live across UK TV networks from Thursday (11 March) for a four-week campaign.
“We'll continue to invest in retailer-partnered promotions across 2010 as our customers enjoy the added value which Coors Light brings to the beer category,” said Coors Light's UK brand director, Jeremy Gibson.
Earlier this week, Molson Coors teamed up with Spanish brewer Mahou San Miguel, which will handle the distribution of its Carling lager brand in Spain and its neighbouring islands.
Molson Coors has detailed its next dividend payment....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends