UK: Molson Coors, Bibendum sign trading deal
Molson Coors (UK) and Bibendum have announced a trading deal that will see Bibendum products added to Molson's One Stop Shop Service in the UK.
Miller Fitzgerald, trading director for Molson Coors (UK) said: "We have been in discussions with Bibendum for several months and throughout the process we have been most impressed by the quality and value of their range; their extensive category knowledge, and their great passion for wines.
"Our customers have been asking us to provide more choice in the wines we can supply, and Bibendum's expertise and advice will help us to better meet customers' needs and expectations from a national drinks distributor such as Molson Coors (UK)."
"This is a very exciting opportunity for us" said Matt Douglas, commercial director at Bibendum. "Supplying a company the size of Molson Coors (UK) gives Bibendum the opportunity to gain distribution for our wines in many more on-trade customers across the UK. We look forward to a long and successful relationship".
In addition to the range of wines, Bibendum will also provide Molson Coors (UK) with category advice and training packages.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research