UK: Molson Coors, Bibendum sign trading deal
Molson Coors (UK) and Bibendum have announced a trading deal that will see Bibendum products added to Molson's One Stop Shop Service in the UK.
Miller Fitzgerald, trading director for Molson Coors (UK) said: "We have been in discussions with Bibendum for several months and throughout the process we have been most impressed by the quality and value of their range; their extensive category knowledge, and their great passion for wines.
"Our customers have been asking us to provide more choice in the wines we can supply, and Bibendum's expertise and advice will help us to better meet customers' needs and expectations from a national drinks distributor such as Molson Coors (UK)."
"This is a very exciting opportunity for us" said Matt Douglas, commercial director at Bibendum. "Supplying a company the size of Molson Coors (UK) gives Bibendum the opportunity to gain distribution for our wines in many more on-trade customers across the UK. We look forward to a long and successful relationship".
In addition to the range of wines, Bibendum will also provide Molson Coors (UK) with category advice and training packages.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research