UK: Molson Coors, Bibendum sign trading deal
Molson Coors (UK) and Bibendum have announced a trading deal that will see Bibendum products added to Molson's One Stop Shop Service in the UK.
Miller Fitzgerald, trading director for Molson Coors (UK) said: "We have been in discussions with Bibendum for several months and throughout the process we have been most impressed by the quality and value of their range; their extensive category knowledge, and their great passion for wines.
"Our customers have been asking us to provide more choice in the wines we can supply, and Bibendum's expertise and advice will help us to better meet customers' needs and expectations from a national drinks distributor such as Molson Coors (UK)."
"This is a very exciting opportunity for us" said Matt Douglas, commercial director at Bibendum. "Supplying a company the size of Molson Coors (UK) gives Bibendum the opportunity to gain distribution for our wines in many more on-trade customers across the UK. We look forward to a long and successful relationship".
In addition to the range of wines, Bibendum will also provide Molson Coors (UK) with category advice and training packages.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Comment - What on Earth is a Liqueur?
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future