UK: Molson Coors, Bibendum sign trading deal
Molson Coors (UK) and Bibendum have announced a trading deal that will see Bibendum products added to Molson's One Stop Shop Service in the UK.
Miller Fitzgerald, trading director for Molson Coors (UK) said: "We have been in discussions with Bibendum for several months and throughout the process we have been most impressed by the quality and value of their range; their extensive category knowledge, and their great passion for wines.
"Our customers have been asking us to provide more choice in the wines we can supply, and Bibendum's expertise and advice will help us to better meet customers' needs and expectations from a national drinks distributor such as Molson Coors (UK)."
"This is a very exciting opportunity for us" said Matt Douglas, commercial director at Bibendum. "Supplying a company the size of Molson Coors (UK) gives Bibendum the opportunity to gain distribution for our wines in many more on-trade customers across the UK. We look forward to a long and successful relationship".
In addition to the range of wines, Bibendum will also provide Molson Coors (UK) with category advice and training packages.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- China to axe duty on Australian wine
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research