US/CANADA: Molson Coors appoints International president
Molson Coors has confirmed the appointment of a new president for its international unit.
The North American brewer, who announced the departure of Dave Perkins from the role in June, said yesterday (23 November) that Krishnan Anand is set to become president of Molson Coors International.
Perkins moved to take the posts of president and CEO of Molson Coors Canada.
Anand, who takes up the presidency on 17 December, will oversee "enterprise wide strategy for the company, including all merger and acquisition activity", Molson Coors said.
Anand, 51, joins Molson Coors from Coca-Cola Co, where he was president of Coca Cola's Philippines business unit. Prior to this, he had held the positions of vice president of global revenue growth management and commercial leadership, and marketing director in Latin America.
Molson Coors International, which was set up in 2008, handles the company's business outside of the US, Canada and the UK.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World