US: Molson Coors appoints exec to MillerCoors board
Humand resources veteran joins MillerCoors board
Molson Coors has appointed its chief people officer, Ralph Hargrow, to the board of MillerCoors, the brewer's joint venture with SABMiller in the US.
Hargow replaces Dave Perkins, who last year became president and CEO of Molson Coors' business in Canada.
"We are very fortunate to be bringing Ralph on to the board to lend his counsel in talent management and employee engagement," said Peter Coors, chairman of both Molson Coors and MillerCoors.
Hargrow has held the role of Molson Coors' chief people officer since 2005. He has spent more than 30 years working in human resources.
Earlier this month, MillerCoors reported a drop in sales for the first quarter of 2010.
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Asahi loses Q1 sales overseas
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?