US: Molson Coors adds to dividend announcements
Molson Coors has joined Anheuser-Busch in announcing dividend payments this week.
The North American brewer said yesterday (26 July) that it will pay shareholder US$0.32 per share for the last quarter. Shareholders need to be on record on 31 August to qualify for the payment, set to be made on 15 September.
The dividend is payable to holders of Class 'A' and Class 'B' common stock in Molson Coors Brewing Company, as well as to holders of Class 'A' and Class 'B' exchangeable shares of Molson Coors Canada.
Anheuser-Busch has called time on its sponsorship of the UK's Glastonbury music festival. The brewer, which had been a sponsor of the three-day event since 2002, has not renewed its deal, which ended ...
Two beer veterans have joined a brewer which is targeting wheat- and barley-intolerant beer drinkers....
Anheuser-Busch has stayed silent on reports in India that it has decided on a local venture partner in the fast-growing beer market....
Coors Brewers is planning to launch three "speciality" beers into the UK on-trade....
Anheuser-Busch is introducing online age-verification for its Internet entertainment network....
Carlsberg is in talks to distribute the flagship beer of Czech state-owned brewer Budejovicky Budvar....
Moody's has lowered its long-term rating of Anheuser-Busch to A2 from A1 following a review of the US brewer....
Czech brewer Budejovicky Budvar saw its overseas sales rise 7% last year thanks to growing demand across its key export markets....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report