CANADA: Molson buys back shares
The Canadian brewer Molson is to buy back nearly 3.8m of its Class A and B shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange, about 3% of outstanding shares. The company said the move was "to counter the dilutive effect of the granting of options'' to employees. Molson said yesterday it has received TSX approval to repurchase and cancel 3.1 million class A non-voting shares and nearly 675,000 class B shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat