Product Launch – GLOBAL: Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Click through to view Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Category - Champagne, 12% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Internationally; key markets include the UK, France, Australia and the US. In the UK, at Selfridges, Fortnum & Mason, Harrods, Majestic and specialist wine merchants
Price - In the UK, GBP55 (US$88) per 75cl bottle. Also available in magnum and jeoboam sizes
Distribution – In the UK, MHUK
Veuve Clicquot 2004 is the 64th vintage from the Champagne house. It is a blend of 62% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 8% Pinot Meunier.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review