Product Launch – GLOBAL: Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Click through to view Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Category - Champagne, 12% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Internationally; key markets include the UK, France, Australia and the US. In the UK, at Selfridges, Fortnum & Mason, Harrods, Majestic and specialist wine merchants
Price - In the UK, GBP55 (US$88) per 75cl bottle. Also available in magnum and jeoboam sizes
Distribution – In the UK, MHUK
Veuve Clicquot 2004 is the 64th vintage from the Champagne house. It is a blend of 62% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 8% Pinot Meunier.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push