Product Launch – GLOBAL: Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Click through to view Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Category - Champagne, 12% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Internationally; key markets include the UK, France, Australia and the US. In the UK, at Selfridges, Fortnum & Mason, Harrods, Majestic and specialist wine merchants
Price - In the UK, GBP55 (US$88) per 75cl bottle. Also available in magnum and jeoboam sizes
Distribution – In the UK, MHUK
Veuve Clicquot 2004 is the 64th vintage from the Champagne house. It is a blend of 62% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 8% Pinot Meunier.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport