Product Launch – GLOBAL: Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Click through to view Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Category - Champagne, 12% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Internationally; key markets include the UK, France, Australia and the US. In the UK, at Selfridges, Fortnum & Mason, Harrods, Majestic and specialist wine merchants
Price - In the UK, GBP55 (US$88) per 75cl bottle. Also available in magnum and jeoboam sizes
Distribution – In the UK, MHUK
Veuve Clicquot 2004 is the 64th vintage from the Champagne house. It is a blend of 62% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 8% Pinot Meunier.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review