Product Launch – GLOBAL: Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Click through to view Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Moet Hennessy's Champagne Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004
Category - Champagne, 12% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Internationally; key markets include the UK, France, Australia and the US. In the UK, at Selfridges, Fortnum & Mason, Harrods, Majestic and specialist wine merchants
Price - In the UK, GBP55 (US$88) per 75cl bottle. Also available in magnum and jeoboam sizes
Distribution – In the UK, MHUK
Veuve Clicquot 2004 is the 64th vintage from the Champagne house. It is a blend of 62% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 8% Pinot Meunier.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research