Product Launch - UK: Moet Hennessy’s Belvedere Unfiltered
Click through to view Moet Hennessy’s Belvedere Unfiltered
Moet Hennessy’s Belvedere Unfiltered
Category - Spirits, vodka, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, in both on- and off-trade, in “style bars and luxury retailers”
Price - RSP of GBP43.99 (US$68.60) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Moet Hennessy UK
Moët Hennessy is rolling out a variant of its Belvedere vodka brand in the UK. Originally launched in the US last year at a price of US$35 per bottle, Belvedere’s Unfiltered hits the UK this month.
Unfiltered is produced from Dankowskie Diamond Rye, a baker’s-grade, Polish rye. It has been left unfiltered after distillation and has been positioned as a “vodka for whisky drinkers”. The product’s target audience is affluent male consumers, according to the company.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post