GLOBAL: Moet Hennessy unveils Nick Faldo as Glenmorangie ambassador
Faldo has agreed a one-year deal to represent the brand
Moet Hennessy has signed-up ex-golf champion Nick Faldo as an ambassador for Glemorangie on a one-year deal, the company said today (21 January).
Faldo, a former world number one who won six majors, will make guest appearances at consumer and trade events to the promote the Scotch whisky brand. This will include representing the brand when it is the “official spirit” at this year's Open Championship at Muirfield, Scotland.
Financial details of the relationship were not disclosed.
Faldo joins fellow former British golfer as part of Glemorangie's promotional team. Moet Hennessy last week announced it has extended Jacklin's role from the UK to cover the rest of the world.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research