GLOBAL: Moet Hennessy unveils Nick Faldo as Glenmorangie ambassador
Faldo has agreed a one-year deal to represent the brand
Moet Hennessy has signed-up ex-golf champion Nick Faldo as an ambassador for Glemorangie on a one-year deal, the company said today (21 January).
Faldo, a former world number one who won six majors, will make guest appearances at consumer and trade events to the promote the Scotch whisky brand. This will include representing the brand when it is the “official spirit” at this year's Open Championship at Muirfield, Scotland.
Financial details of the relationship were not disclosed.
Faldo joins fellow former British golfer as part of Glemorangie's promotional team. Moet Hennessy last week announced it has extended Jacklin's role from the UK to cover the rest of the world.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014