GLOBAL: Moet Hennessy unveils Nick Faldo as Glenmorangie ambassador
Faldo has agreed a one-year deal to represent the brand
Moet Hennessy has signed-up ex-golf champion Nick Faldo as an ambassador for Glemorangie on a one-year deal, the company said today (21 January).
Faldo, a former world number one who won six majors, will make guest appearances at consumer and trade events to the promote the Scotch whisky brand. This will include representing the brand when it is the “official spirit” at this year's Open Championship at Muirfield, Scotland.
Financial details of the relationship were not disclosed.
Faldo joins fellow former British golfer as part of Glemorangie's promotional team. Moet Hennessy last week announced it has extended Jacklin's role from the UK to cover the rest of the world.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"