GLOBAL: Moet Hennessy unveils Nick Faldo as Glenmorangie ambassador
Faldo has agreed a one-year deal to represent the brand
Moet Hennessy has signed-up ex-golf champion Nick Faldo as an ambassador for Glemorangie on a one-year deal, the company said today (21 January).
Faldo, a former world number one who won six majors, will make guest appearances at consumer and trade events to the promote the Scotch whisky brand. This will include representing the brand when it is the “official spirit” at this year's Open Championship at Muirfield, Scotland.
Financial details of the relationship were not disclosed.
Faldo joins fellow former British golfer as part of Glemorangie's promotional team. Moet Hennessy last week announced it has extended Jacklin's role from the UK to cover the rest of the world.
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Ex-Diageo exec takes over Island Club spirits
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets