GLOBAL: Moet Hennessy unveils Nick Faldo as Glenmorangie ambassador
Faldo has agreed a one-year deal to represent the brand
Moet Hennessy has signed-up ex-golf champion Nick Faldo as an ambassador for Glemorangie on a one-year deal, the company said today (21 January).
Faldo, a former world number one who won six majors, will make guest appearances at consumer and trade events to the promote the Scotch whisky brand. This will include representing the brand when it is the “official spirit” at this year's Open Championship at Muirfield, Scotland.
Financial details of the relationship were not disclosed.
Faldo joins fellow former British golfer as part of Glemorangie's promotional team. Moet Hennessy last week announced it has extended Jacklin's role from the UK to cover the rest of the world.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research