FRANCE: Moet Hennessy secures major market rights to two super-premium vodkas
Moet Hennessy, the French luxury goods company, has secured the rights to distribute two of the world's most lucrative premium vodkas, Chopin and Belvedere in major markets outside North America. just-drinks.com was told by a spokeswoman for Polmos Sieldlce, the Polish company that produces the Chopin vodka, that the deal was signed earlier today. But a she was unable to confirm when sales through Moet Hennessy would begin and couldn't comment further on the deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch