UK: Moet Hennessy rolls out illuminated Belvedere in UK
Click through to view Belvedere's illuminated bottle
The unit, which posted a healthy set of full-year results for 2012 earlier this year, said earlier this week that the 175cl bottle, pictured right, will target the high-end on-trade in the country. Released this month, the 175cl size variant will feature a single-use LED in waterproof plastic that will light up the bottle when switched on.
Although the bottle will also be available at selected off-trade outlets, retailing at around GBP84.99 (US$130.50), Moet Hennessy hopes the move will “strengthen Belvedere’s presence in the nightclub sector”.
The illuminated design was previously only available on bottle sizes three-litre and above.
"Belvedere S.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overvi...
Wine in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile ...
Is there a brand that has exerted a more profound influence on a drinks category than Absolut Vodka? Ben Cooper doubts it....
Wine in New Zealand industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profi...
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire