US: Moet Hennessy rolls out digital Glenmorangie push - video
Moet Hennessy has launched a US digital marketing campaign for Glenmorangie as it readies the Scotch whisky brand's sponsorship of golf's 2014 Open Championship.
The push will feature an online video with golf stars including Nick Faldo and Tony Jacklin debating what they think are world's best golf holes, the wine and spirits arm of LVMH said yesterday (23 June). Consumers will be encouraged to compile their own lists and establish the 18 most 'Unnecessarily Well Made Golf Holes'.
Selected consumers will win a trip to the 2015 Open Championship, due to be held at St Andrews in Scotland.
Glenmorangie is the “official spirit” of the Open Championship, which this year will be held at Muirfield, also in Scotland.
In January, Moet Hennessy appointed a permanent replacement to head up its Scotch whisky unit The Glenmorangie Company four months after the incumbent stepped down.
Global Spirits Market: News and Events December 2013
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest...read more
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (MC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has bee...
LVMH owns the world’s two leading champagne brands: Moët & Chandon and Veuve Clicquot. The champagne market’s outlook however is modest with its largest market Western Europe not feeling the desire to...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research