US: Moet Hennessy renews Southern Wine & Spirits deal
Moet Hennessy USA has renewed its agreement with Southern Wine & Spirits of America for the distribution of its brands.
The distribution relationship will operate in Alaska, California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Nevada, Oregon, South Carolina and Washington, the company said today (1 September).
In addition, Southern Wine & Spirits of America and Moet Hennessy USA will continue ongoing brokerage relationships in the control markets of Maine, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Mark Cornell, president & CEO of Moet Hennessy USA, said: "We are very pleased to solidify our long-standing strategic relationships with Southern Wine & Spirits of America. This renewal with Southern - our largest and among the most progressive distributors - will make our already rewarding relationship even stronger."
Luxury Reborn offers both trade and consumers previews of film premiers, festivals, parties and events at bars and cities in the UK.
Bacardi has switched media agencies for several of its brands in the US....
Gruppo Campari has announced a global marketing deal between its Skyy Spirits subsidiary and Warner Bros Entertainment....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts